Wednesday, August 4, 2010

fail forever



This is kind of a correction of my earlier Martin Stimming post wherein I claimed he opened his February Berlin set with a new and unreleased track called 'Fell Forever'. I recently discovered that it is not new or called 'Fell Forever'. Its a remix he did last year of a track called 'Fail Forever' by newish Danish group When Saints go Machine. I am still unsure if it was properly released.

Here's the orginal




Here's the superb Stimming version




There were a number of remixes commissioned around the time When Saints Go Machine released their debut album 'Ten Makes a Face'. I havent listened to the album yet, but with a single like 'Fail Forever' I will definitely check it out. As for the remixes, Dop, Ost & Kjex and a couple other artists also remixed 'Fail Forever'. Datasapiens has 2 up for download and the rest up to stream.

Check back in the next couple days and I will find and put up a link to download the Stimming remix.


When Saints Go Machine Myspace

2 comments:

  1. hi there, can I ask you if you have found any download option for Stimmings's remix of Fail Forever? It is just so good remix, the best from all done for that song (beside the one from Nicolas Jaar which is outstanding as well). If you will manage to get some llink I would be really thankful! Cheers! And btw just found your blog today and seems like one of those that are worth checking :) Saving to my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.
    i have not found any downloads for that one unfortunately.
    i thought it was going to be on the k7! EP release, but it wasnt. shitty. i want it too.
    http://himinimal.com/2011/04/when-saints-go-machine-%E2%80%93-fail-forever-k7281lcd/

    ReplyDelete